‘I would strongly recommend coaching with June Whittle – in fact after trying it myself I set it up for all of our senior leaders.’
– Surrey Headteacher
Coaching provides focus and clarity and acts as a catalyst for decision-making, action and change. Coaching conversations are dynamic. They build confidence, develop self-awareness and stimulate deeper thinking.
During sessions goals are explored and identified. I will support you in finding ways of achieving them AND ways of overcoming obstacles and help you to quickly get things moving. I’ll help you experiment with new ways of thinking and behaving in order to make the changes you’re looking for.
Why use an external coach?
• You’re looking for a fresh angle – a new and powerful ‘mirror’ to hold up to yourself and your practice?
• As a headteacher or senior leader you’d prefer to keep this outside the conversations you have with colleagues?
• As a teacher, you’d prefer to keep this outside the conversations you have with colleagues?
• You’ve had experience of excellent coaching yourself and now want to book this for your team?
• You’ve found that using coaching services before an issue takes over saves in staff absence and supply cover costs?
Contact me for an informal chat to explore what you’re looking for and how I can support you in this. I look forward to speaking to you!