I would strongly recommend coaching with June – in fact after trying it myself I set it up for all of our senior leaders.
Coaching provides focus and clarity and acts as a catalyst for decision-making, action and change. Coaching conversations are dynamic. They build confidence, develop self-awareness and stimulate deeper thinking.
During each session your goals are explored and identified. June will support you in finding ways of achieving them as well as ways of overcoming obstacles. You will experiment with new ways of thinking and behaving in order to make the changes you’re looking for.
Why use an external coach?
• You’re looking for a fresh angle – a new and powerful ‘mirror’ to hold up to yourself and your practice?
• As a headteacher or senior leader you’d prefer to keep this outside the conversations you have with colleagues?
• As a teacher, you’d prefer to keep this outside the conversations you have with colleagues?
• You’ve had experience of excellent coaching yourself and now want to book this for your team?
• You’ve found that using coaching services before an issue takes over saves in staff absence and supply cover costs?
Contact June for more information or to book your place.