The work I do in schools ranges from whole school training to workshops, twilights, one-to-one coaching sessions and bespoke programmes tailored to your individual requirements. I share strategies and skills to help enhance what is already working well for you and explore how to make the changes you want.
– Director – Coachmark, The National Quality Mark for Coaching in Education
– CSA Master Coach
– Accredited Assessor, Institute of Educational Coaching
– Member of the Association for Coaching which promotes excellence and ethics across the coaching profession
– Co-author of ‘SOS for Busy Teaching Professionals’
– Author and presenter of 2 popular audio CDs providing stories, tips and easy to implement strategies to help you find more confidence, calm and balance in your life.
‘The coaching courses have been really beneficial both in terms of my own development as a co-ordinator and also as a tool for CPD within my school. Many of the sessions have provided useful models which can be taken back to school and passed on in staff inset. It is also really helpful to discuss what is happening in other schools and learn from each others’ successes and challenges.’
– D Wallace, Ravenscote School, Surrey
‘I was amazed how much can be achieved and came out of both sessions feeling really positive and full of enthusiasm. The thing that really hit me was that I did have the answers to many of my questions inside me, and sometimes these answers came to me thick and fast during our conversations! The key was having somebody to give me the structure and prompts to explore my feelings and concerns but not having somebody give me the solutions or push me to a particular way of thinking.’
– Deputy Head, Surrey School