June has a wide understanding of the educational world which she brings to coaching in schools. She has a passion for learning and a wealth of experience in the classroom, on leadership teams and as an education consultant to schools in Surrey.
She is an inspiring and thought-provoking Coach and Trainer. Clients and course participants are encouraged to reach for their personal best through one-to-one sessions, team workshops and training programmes. She combines her knowledge of the learning process with cutting edge people development skills.
June gained her professional coaching qualification through The Coaching Academy, Europe’s largest training organisation. She is an Accredited Assessor for the Institute of Educational Coaching (IEC) and a Member of the Association for Coaching (MAC) which promotes excellence and ethics across the coaching profession. She runs a private practice in Surrey working with organisations and individuals at every level.
– Director – Coachmark, The National Quality Mark for Coaching in Education
– CSA Master Coach
– Accredited Assessor, Institute of Educational Coaching
– Member of the Association for Coaching which promotes excellence and ethics across the coaching profession
– Co-author of ‘SOS for Busy Teaching Professionals’.
– Author and presenter of 2 popular audio CDs providing stories, tips and easy to implement strategies to help you find more confidence, calm and balance in your life.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK TOWARDS A NATIONALLY RECOGNISED ACCREDITATION, JUNE OFFERS A 1 DAY ‘INTRODUCTION TO COACHING’ AND A 2 DAY ‘ADVANCED COACHING’ PROGRAMME FOR THE IEC. THIS FORMS PART OF AN 8 STEP ACCREDITATION PROCESS.