June has a wide understanding of the educational world which she brings to coaching in schools. She has a passion for learning and a wealth of experience in the classroom, on leadership teams and as an education consultant to schools in Surrey. She is an inspiring and thought-provoking Coach and Trainer. Clients and course participants are encouraged to reach for their personal best through one-to-one sessions, team workshops and training programmes. She combines her knowledge of the learning process with cutting edge people development skills.
If you want to work towards a nationally recognised accreditation, June offers a 1 day “Introduction to Coaching” and a 2 day “Advanced Coaching” programme for the IEC. This forms part of an 8 step accreditation process.
– Director of Coachmark, The National Quality Mark for Coaching in Education
– CSA Master Coach
– Accredited Assessor, Institute of Educational Coaching
– Member of the Association for Coaching which promotes excellence and ethics across the coaching profession
– Co-author of ‘SOS for Busy Teaching Professionals’
– Author and presenter of 2 popular audio CDs providing stories, tips and easy to implement strategies to help you find more confidence, calm and balance in your life